Are you interested in Christianity or Jesus? Do you have questions about the world, God, purpose, suffering, right and wrong, or why the church does what it does?
“Grill a Christian” is your chance to find answers. Each week, In a relaxed, informal environment, a Christian will briefly explain either:
- Why they are a Christian
- Explain a Christian belief
- Engage with one of the big questions of life
And then invite questions. Whether you’re a deep thinker, or you’ve never thought deeply about anything in your life, this is for you!
“Grill a Christian” hopes to return in the Spring.
- Please follow current government regulations with your mask
- All attenders will need to register their attendance with the supplied QR code (help can be provided for those who need it)
- If you are feeling unwell/have been told to self-isolate please do not attend